Debon C500 Box Trailer
Debon C500 Box Trailer
The Debon C500 builds on the Debon Groups history and knowledge and shares some design elements that make this a great trailer, Debon offer a great box trailer with all the function of a box trailer, but with stunning looks, style and technology. The suspension on the C500 is superb with near car like handling. This combined with a rear ramp/barn door and double skin aluminium planking sides, provides a stunning all round package.
We have probably the widest stock of C500 in the UK and hold our customers favoured colours – Anthracite Grey and Black. All our models have the aluminium planking sides – please call with your requirements
Please see full description below.
If you would like more information please fill in the form below and we'll call you back.
Debon C500 Box Trailer
The Debon C500 builds on the Debon Groups history and knowledge and shares some design elements that make this a great trailer, Debon offer a great box trailer with all the function of a box trailer, but with stunning looks, style and technology. The suspension on the C500 is superb with near car like handling. This combined with a rear ramp/barn door and double skin aluminium planking sides, provides a stunning all round package. We have probably the widest stock of C500 in the UK and hold our customers favoured colours – Anthracite Grey and Black. All our models have the aluminium planking sides and personnel door.
Debon C500 Box Trailer Key Features:
- Pullman 2 suspension – Coil spring with shock absorber suspension. Offers smooth travel empty or loaded, which is in stark contrast to most box trailers
- Aluminium side walls. Double skin with an internal cavity – This enables items such as Cargo rails to be fitted on the inside without touching the outer skin. So lots of practicality and tie up points on the inside with the great style and looks on the outside.
- Side access door – UK nearside
- Unbreakable ABS mudguards
- Heavy-duty, automatic lift jockey wheel
- Rear ramp that also opens as a barn door
- Tie rings
- Interior light
- Spare wheel
- Internal dimensions – 3.2m L x 2m H x 1.67m W (Rectangular floor area = 280cm L x 166cm W, plus additional max 34cm at domed centre)
- External dimensions – 4.395m L x 2.40m H x 2.115m W
- The maximum gross weight of 2600kg, with an unladen weight of 625kg.
Options include –
- Personnel door on both sides
- Cargo rails
- Shoring poles
- Stainless rear fixings to enable internal padlocks
Please feel free to email or call us to discuss your needs. It is really important to us that you get the right trailer for your needs and by chatting this through, it helps us to help you. Rest assured (as you will see from our reviews), we are not heavy sell, but we are keen to help!
Internal dimensions – Rectangular floor area
- 280cm L
- 166cm W
- 200cm H
- Above dimensions are in addition to front dome area of 34cm max L.
- 440cm L
- 212cm W
- 240cm H
- Maximum gross weight – 2600kg
- Unladen weight – 625kg
Spread The Cost Of Your Outdoor Equipment
Big Bear Trailers & Outdoor are pleased to partner with First Business Finance to offer our clients competitive, flexible and simple finance solutions.
First Business Finance has built up an industry-leading portfolio of funders aimed directly at the UK trailer market and has an expertise built upon close relationships with customers and suppliers.
To learn more or to get a quote, please click one of the buttons below:
Types of Finance
This is our most common form of finance package – this is where a minimum of 20% deposit is placed (the VAT) and the remainder of the value is spread over the finance term. Each monthly payment is fixed from the start, and at the end of the agreement you own the vehicle outright.
This funding option which can be taken up to 10 years.
A balloon option of up to 60% is also available. Balloons are based on the future residual value of the horsebox, it adds flexibility to the deal whereby you can upgrade your vehicle sooner than you were previously able to.
Business users can also claim 100% of interest offset again taxable profits and claim down yearly write-down allowances against the vehicle. As well as claiming back the VAT deposit.
The lease option is very similar to a hire purchase, with only two differences: 1 – the VAT does not need to be placed as deposit – so as little as 5% can be put down. 2 – at the end of the contract a title transfer payment must be made (typically charged at the fixed monthly rental). This is more flexible and VAT/Tax efficient, as each lease cost can be offset again pre tax profits, thus saving cira 20% per year for business users.
With the only difference being the VAT is spread across the term, rather than paid upfront. Thereby aiding cash flow.
Terms can be arranged up to 10 years with minimal deposit, and balloons of up to 60%.
Horse Box Finance