Caravan Cover – Fits up to 14′
Easy Fitting Caravan Cover – shipping not included
This Maypole MP9531 caravan cover fits caravans up to 4.1m (14′)
Please see the full description and specification below –
Maypole Caravan Cover
MP9531 Up To Approx. 4.1m (14′) Premium Green 4-Ply Caravan Cover
- Maypole’s green caravan covers have additional features that are designed to improve the fit and functionality of the cover, including;
- 3 zip locations on the nearside for easy access to the door and to assist when fitting the cover
- Adjustable straps on the rear and side of the cover to tighten the material when fitted. This ensures a safe fit in all conditions
- Reflectors on the front, side and rear enhances night time visibility
- Modern retail friendly display box with key features highlighted
- Elasticated hem around the whole base of the cover allows a tailored fit
- 4 extra strong double stitched adjustable side nylon straps
- Breathable hitch cover with adjustable strap is included
- MP9531 fits caravans up to 4.1m (14′)
- Cover dimensions L 432cm, W 231cm, H 228.60cm
- Supplied with a storage bag
Key features of the 4.1m (14′) Premium Green 4-Ply Caravan Cover;
Breathable heavy duty non woven polypropylene 4-ply material, helping moisture to evaporate reducing the risk of mould, mildew or algae. The material features a soft non-abrasive backing which is designed not to scratch a vehicle when fitted, and is also bonded, using an innovative rounded pattern, helping it to resist stress and tears under normal conditions.
Material has high UV protection, ensuring a long product life. The highly water resistant material (up to 1000mm hydrostatic pressure head test), provides excellent protection from the elements.
All covers are easy to fit with full fitting and care instructions provided “Water resistant” means the material will repel water but is not thoroughly waterproof. Maypole 4-ply covers are independently tested and will withstand the pressure of up to 1000mm of water. The breathable material allows condensation and water to evaporate – essential for long term storage.