Anssems GTB 750 VT2 Trailer
Anssems GTB 750 211 VT2 Trailer
Anssems Trailers started production in the Netherlands in 1977 and still produce there today. Anssems has always had the reputation of building ‘the unbreakable trailer’ and again this has been the starting point of the new line of products.
The GT 750 211 VT2 Trailer is the first model in the VT2 category (internal height of 118cm) and has a MGW of 750kg, but unusually is braked. This model can be towed by someone without B&E towing rights. GT range with the higher load level of 83cm. This trailer is nice and nimble and can be moved and stored very easily.
- The 750 stands for the MGW, so in this case 750kg, with a load-carrying capacity of 482kg.
- The 211 element of the name is the Load bed length.
- VT2 stands for Hard Top with an increased internal height of 118cm. The hard top has numerous benefits over and above the additional load carrying capacity. The top provides greater security, but is also load-bearing! This platform can be used to add a roof rack together with cycle carriers, Kayak holders or even a roof box!
- The VT2 model also have a rear tailgate that doubles as a ramp.
As a Thule Dealer we can assist with adding a Thule Wingbar system together with either Thule FreeRide or ProRide Cycle carriers, so you have the complete Camping Trailer.
- Load Bed Length – 211 cm
• Load Bed Width – 126 cm
• Internal Height – 118 cm
• Gross Capacity – 750 kg (braked)
• Load Capacity – 482 kg
• Jockey Wheel – Yes
• Sides – Aluminium
• Total Length – 319 cm
• Total Width – 168 cm
• Total Height – 179 cm
• Wheel Size – 145/R13
Please contact us for more information and to check our stock position (which can change very quickly)